Saturday 13 September 2014

Peace and Love

I am feeling very hippy today! Lots of peace and love to go around. The Autumn sun is glowing and the birds are singing! Show you're bohemian side through your fun loving style! Look what quotes, clothing and treasures I have come across today!  

"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people" - John Lennon 

Freaks you say?

Freaks: The term might not be used too much anymore, but yes, Hippies and Hippys and for that matter, Yippies too, are still considered freaks, but perhaps it applies more so to just hippys today.

OH! Come on all you wonderful freaky deaky hippies!  



Noveau Butterfly Dress in cream by Free People.co.uk £118.00. Also available in pink and navy. This romantic and free feeling dress pays a price however can be classically worn forever.


A more dramatic dress from Freepeople.co.uk but then again at this price it would need to be! At £248 this is the Blackbird Maxi Dress. Wonderful paisley prints that would have be seen at Woodstock. 



Free People is as free and hippy as you get! And is now a UK available brand. From the romantic boho clothing, to these peace and flower rope* toys made for the grooviest of pups! £12 By Jax and Bones 
*AZO-free, Vegetable Dyed Rope

Dahlia.co.uk is my new boutique discovery! A true homage to 60's fashion and lives right on Carnaby Street, London! I can't get enough and also priced fairly. This Chloe White Button Back Blouse With Lace Yoke comes in at £45 and is free loving goodness.    

It's not all about wearing peace signs though you know! Bohemian style can be modest. Spread some love to your home. H&M have come aboard the hippy train with their Bohemian Romance range with crushed velvets and ruffles. This pretty cushion is £12.99.

Drape your table with this frilled cotton tablecloth from H&M Bohemian Romance range for £24.99. Add some bright flowers and long stick candles. 

Zarataylor.co.uk is one of my favourite jewellers. It's affordable, pretty and handmade! These Peace And Love Earrings are £13 and are gold plated. Also available in silver, and there are many other items in the peace range worth checking out!   

Hippy at heart, Jessica Rabbit xox


2 comments:

  1. I love the first outfit. It's very cute.

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sweet isn't it. I love the knee high socks, adds to the swinging 60s feel. Jessica xox

      Delete