Friday 12 September 2014

Inspiration

It's been a while. Either moving house threw me and took a fews years off my life or inspiration has been hard to find. Writing shouldn't be hard though unless you are being hard on yourself. I came across a lovely daily inspiration post today on heartibf.com saying simply this; 

"I think loosening up and having fun is the rule, not the exception. Forget about trying to stay cool or impressing others and let your hair down. Because those who love and respect you won't care as those who do? Well, they never really mattered that much. Your friends and readers appreciate your realness, your quirkiness, not your ability to remain stoic or ultra posed."       

A post that will stay with me for a while a remind me not to be too hard on myself.

It's challenging at the start of something to know if what you are doing is for you or because it's what others would like. Taking some time is sometimes the answer! I love fashion, but sometimes knowing how to put it across is a challenge. All I can say is do as you would like to see yourself . Write for yourself. As well as it being for others it's for your own enjoyment and should never be a chore. I hope to write about more thrift shopping, everyday inspirations, art, home diy (which i'm loving) and importantly eating well and where my skincare has taken me as I have battled acne! And keep my dry sense of humour in there too. Hmm possibly more nutty than dry. Lots to look forward too.

Jessica Rabbit xox

No comments:

Post a Comment