Saturday 29 March 2014

Catching my eye

I love to look at what my favourite celebrities are wearing each week..these are just a quick few that have caught my eye! 
Emma Roberts wearing a simple but cute Barbara Bui dress with barley there white strap heals and clutch. With her new cropped hair...which makes me want to cut my tuggy locks off. The colours really suit her skin tone and It looks like the dress was made for her. Very pretty.

Kate Bosworth In a light blue spring dress with amazing chunky tassel boots. I love Kate's style, she always looks polished but not like she has tried too hard. And her style Is changed up a lot which I like! Even though you can clearly see It has been raining all morning her newly dyed red hair Is definitely frizz free.Yup, Unfair. 

Chloe Sevigny wearing a Kenzo spring 2014 leather boxy shift dress and white sandals from the same collection. Matched with a statement necklace and clutch. Her fresh makeup brightens It up, and her glowing skin gives me endless envy. I wish.



Jamie King wearing tailored grey high waisted trousers and cream chunky crop jumper. Very neutral toned outfit but her bright red accessories make up for It! And I love the platform 60's inspired heels. The colours suit her pale skin tone. I would say that the chunky knit Is good for the cold spring we are having, however you are going to have a very cold torso. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Although could be layered over a dress until It gets a little tad warmer! 





3 comments:

  1. Jamie King's style is flawless, but I think I need to work on my stomach in the gym before I risk that look! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely flawless! Me too, stomach to aspire to. I will have to up my yoga! Jessica Xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete